How much does each service cost?
Can I work with you if I’m not based in Sacramento?
I’m not sure which of your services do I need. What should I do?
Do you consider the building cost in your design process?
Do you offer a construction service?
No. We’re not contractors so we can’t build your house. However, we can connect you with some contractors that we regularly work with, and then manage the construction process on your behalf. https://www.precisioncraft.com/advantages/construction.html
Do you help me with the construction permit issuance?
What construction document sets do you provide?
We provide the following construction document sets:
- Permit Set/Builders Set
This set has all the basic document required to get a permit. This typically works for a builder or someone who has experience with building and will decide on the details in the field. This set includes:
- Cover page
- Site Plan
- Standard Notes
- Floor Plan
- Roof Plan
- Electrical plan
- Structural Plans
- Truss Calculations (If applicable)
- Fire Sprinkler Plans (If applicable)
- Survey/Geotechnical/Grading (If applicable)
- Full Construction Document Set
Choose this set if you need to go through a design review and/or need a more detailed set for your contractor. The following is typically included, in addition to the items listed in the permit set:
- Architectural details
- Exterior Material callouts
- Reflected ceiling plan
- Window/Door schedules
- More detailed sections
- Landscaping Plan (If applicable)
- Pool/Spa Design (If applicable)
- Review of shop drawings (If applicable)
- 3D colored Renderings
- Full Construction Document set + interiors
Full construction documents include all information necessary to receive a permit and for the builder to price and build the project.
The following is typically included, in addition to the items listed in the Full Construction Set:
- Kitchen elevations
- Bathroom elevations
- Built-ins and fireplace elevations
- Interior material call outs
- Floor Layouts
- Trim Packages
Do you offer a special rate for spec builders/contractors?
Of course! You can either:
- Reach out to us to discuss some plans that we already have to see if they will fit your needs
- Become a "Preferred builder" and get discounted rates and marketing packages.
How long does the design process take?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact us directly using the form below and we’ll get back to you with an answer ASAP.